It’s Time to Sum up 2015 and Welcome Big Leap Year 2016.
Well Well… when I look back at my timeline I see Memories and more memories. Sweet, precious, Joyous and wonderful. These year just past as bink of eyes. And yet so many awesome things we have done, achieved, yet to achieved, tried and not succeed yet. I am currently writing and looked at my year end sum up for each of year ends, it looks awesome. I am thankful to #facebook for preserving those moments.
So far year 2015 was just awesome and terrified (not terrific … sorry, but I’ll explain it later).
This year was totally roller coaster, ups and downs with heavy gravity but end of the year it adds up and teaches me valuable lessons of experience. I learn a lot this year, get my hands on people skills, entrepreneurship, and become more humble with my ambitions. I have few terrified experience with great failed of the project, designerlenses.co.uk, few vulnerable experience with temporary jobs, but on the bright side I have manage to get through all and convert those challenges to opportunities. My definition of success was wrong so I learn more quickly, there is no success or failures, and those are just options. Failure is only an option. So keep trying, be specific to your achievements.
Yet if I look back from January to December, I have awesome year so far socially, more memories which I like to remember for the life.
1. Ram Infosystems registered as Limited company (became contractor)
2. Concept of designer lenses
3. Krisha’s 5th Birthday Party, it was such a wonderful time, I seen her happy and I give all credits to Priti my other half. Without her, it was not possible to arrange on that scale. Love every details of it, I appreciate all friends and family who have attended it. Love you for that.
4. Gym session, fading squash squad.
5. Contracts in between.
6. Memorable Lads holiday weekend in #riga.
7. Looking for the new bigger home with Priti (that time was just brilliant, I understand Priti bit more and it was happy feelings, love every bit of it.)
8. Finally big decision for buying big house and plan through it, it was the most stressful time of the year for good 3 months but with God’s grace and courage from family, friends and utterly guts for taking risk, we were able to get through painful transition and achieve it.
9. Now in transition to preparing for moving in to the new home.
10. All of above, tremendous support from my soulmate throughout the year, love you @Priti Lodhiya.
11. Priti’s Birthday, Yearly more picnics, outing with friends, family and those joyous time with Krisha balance out everything I have failed to achieve professionally.
So far it was all about the past year, it seems to me just pass too fast. I believe those who reading this feel the same. I think my words are not expressive yet, till blend and raw, however I am trying hard not to be simpler but it’s complicated to explain. So my beloved families, friends and Facebook friends, it was overall amazing 2015 and I bet 2016 will be more fanatic.
My goal for 2016 is to become more adventurous entrepreneur, pass through my journey towards to my achievements by becoming more determine and courageous. I know my love is always supportive and with me no matter what, I am so thankful for that.
New venture is on the horizon and I am putting my all to that. So behold 2016 I am going to make a dent in the Universe, two of my baby start shaping and it will be live by March 2016, Jewl.biz and localopticians.co.uk both will change prospective for retail business especially for those on high street and seeking trend for united kingdom market. I promise you it will be a huge and massive leap help for small independent retailers and you will love it for everything.
So my beloved friends, I wish you all Joyous and prosperous new year. May Year 2016 became more memorable for all of us. Let be more connected with our emotions and help each other to nurture our relation.
At last I will close my writing by adding maitri prayer.
May I be happy and blessed with goodness all the time
May you be happy and blessed with goodness all the time
beings living on the earth, in the water and in the air, may all be happy and without pain
Creatures living in all ten directions, may they meet goodness everywhere
may all be without fear and without ill will, may all be without torment