Recently I have finished my training on angularJS and it has given tasks on how to complete the project. So I have got an opportunity while I was preparing for new role. It took me around 8 hours to complete task on my own. I have to refer some of the topics again but overall I am really happy with it.
I have attempted it with following structure
- Design as I go, follow up instruction, recall from memories.
- Go through some in depth topics such as reading json files using angular js
- Concepts of controllers and additional packages such as Animate.
- Layout and styling correctly.
- Add pagination to the demo list.
- Downloaded around 10 videos for just laugh.
- It was fun project to do.
Here is the link where you can see it easily.
I hope you all have lovely weekend. Have fun.