P is for Powerful and P is for Positive, P is also for People. P is for Product. P is for Profit. P is for Politics. P is for Persuasive. P is for Passionate. P is for Polite. P is for Performance. P is for Perfect. And P is for Promotional. P is for Placement. P is for Portable. P is for Punctuate.
At Last, P is for Pee.
So far, What kind of business are you running?
– People Driven
– Product Driven
– Profit Driven
– Politics Driven
– Passion Driven
– Place Driven
– Performance Driven
These are 7 P’s of the marketing or business who defines value for your business or alternatively it defines business you drive.
When you send an email about a potential role or job, then three key things you keep in the email precisely.
What is a job role ( making sure you have read the profile of candidate and aware that is relevant to the post, VERY IMPORTANT). If you don’t have Job Description then do not bother to spend company time to copy paste from someone else. Doah. (Recently I have received 5 emails same description, but different company…. Are you insane?) I wonder why company is paying to do such spam. Seriously. Grow up.
Where is it exactly (You should not be generic but specific, Assume that you have read the profile and know where he/she lives, let us say 30 Miles from your location and its commutable daily within reasonable time i.e. 45min to 1hour, it would be nice and save time for both you).
How much it offers ? There should not be many positions to fill in. (It should be ONLY ONE – No one is working on 10 roles at a time and only fools will fall for it.) And it is given that reason to get right opportunity.
Here is an example I have received today, Kindly accept my apologies for being straight.
Hope you’re well.
I wanted to make you aware of a number of exciting contract opportunities I am currently engaged on.
Our client is a large, dynamic and fast growth business and they’re looking for a number of Software Development rolesto be a key part of their ecommerce strategy.
If you are interested in discussing this or alternatively want to update me with your current availability, then please get in touch.
We also offer referral fees for any successful placements where you will receive up to £50 per month for the life of the contract*. If you can recommend anyone who may be interested in new opportunities, then please let me know.
I look forward to supporting you now or in the future with your next move.
Rest of the part is discreet. I hope someone will read this and grab the attention. If you are looking for quality candidate and seriously wants to help your client to fulfil the position then you know what you need to do. And those who think this way they will get anywhere, then they need training (and SERIOUSLY stop wasting precious time and money of others). If you ask me where to find right candidate then I will ask what’s a role, location and how much they are will to pay. Simple.
Also when you send email you must follow up to the candidate with correct contact details and ask whether they have received email and discuss their thoughts. I know it is expensive but at least it will give you right people to the target.
Thanks to nextscripts. Now I can able to post every possible social network site with one place. It has been long time to catch up with this blog, but it was worth waiting. Now I can post this to #twitter, #Facebook and #LinkedIn. hooray…..
I feel like more organized and can socialized even more. So I am going to post this and check. see what I can come up with.
· Infosys, Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.."
· This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
"as I want to shave my son’s head, please leave me for two days.."
· Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter’s wedding: "as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week’s leave.."
· From H.A.L. Administration Dept: "As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."
· Another employee applied for half day leave as follows: "Since I’ve to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
· An incident of a leave letter: "I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."
· A leave letter to the headmaster: "As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"
· Another leave letter written to the headmaster: "As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."
· Covering note: "I am enclosed herewith…"
· Another one: "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below…"
· Actual letter written for application of leave: "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
· Letter writing:- "I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."
· A candidate’s job application: "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ‘ Typist and an Accountant – Male or Female’…. As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.