Everything should be made as simple as possible.but not simpler.
Everything should be made as simple as possible.but not simpler.
Yes, today is fifth day, and I have no soft attachment to social networks. I can live without it. Separation from it, is so powerful then anything. I am now more aware then ever. And finding more and more happiness and real people and meet them, knowing them, getting balance with work, home and social. Life has more things then social networks, off course social network has so much influence nowadays that you can ever imagine. I don’t want to talk about their power, rather I would like to talk about how to be safe. At some point, all of us felt that “enough is enough," that is the point where you start hating them and want to burn it out with your frustration. However, later its also like ‘love-hate’ kind of game. Believe it or not they knew it so that you remember their power. And they have not been ashamed of it. Silly.
Now this is how I did it. Give yourself 10 days and just detached yourself from it and see the difference. Feel the change inside and outside. This is it. No to mention that they want every piece of you and your brain –to sell you, command you to spend and talk more about it –very loud and intense. Breaking this ice is not that easy but tried it for once and try it again. Just make a mental note that you are not going to be a slave of those social networks. When something you read or do, be more conscious about your unconscious mind, do not let them control your mind and that awareness will give you power to detach from it without any pain.
Set yourself free.
Today I have decided not to use any social network to improve my productivity and creativity.
I will post more as I go.
Thanks to nextscripts. Now I can able to post every possible social network site with one place. It has been long time to catch up with this blog, but it was worth waiting. Now I can post this to #twitter, #Facebook and #LinkedIn. hooray…..
I feel like more organized and can socialized even more. So I am going to post this and check. see what I can come up with.
I am currently learning new things very fast and it kept me more on my toes in a nice way. It is the thing where I need to get things done on a regular basis. All I can say about it that “Learning is a never ending process.” It’s for all life long and may be beyond it. This makes me more resilient on something which I need to get balanced with. Action, Plan, Do and Reassess yourself.
1. Ego is the enemy of creativity. You are at your creative best when you do things because you find joy in doing it, because it has an intrinsic value to you. When you do things with a purpose of gaining recognition (and hence satisfy your ego), creativity is limited. Our need for external validation for our work stops us from being receptive, open and curious.
2. Creativity is a paradox. The more you try to be creative, the less creative you will be. Conscious effort to be creative comes in your way to be creative – that is because creativity flows. I wrote earlier that constraints help us become creative – but being in a state flow, being with the work, being in the work is the key to be creative. The book says, “It is not a question of what you do, it is the question of how you do it. And ultimately it is a question of whether you do it or you allow it to happen.”
3. Creativity means letting go of past. Too much reliance on our past stops you from being creative. Creative person is the one who lives in the moment, understands the context and looks at possibilities. As Osho rightly says in the book, “To bring intelligence into activity, you don’t need more information, you need more meditation. You need to become less mind and more heart.”
4. Creativity is an inner game. It stems from your love for the subject. It stems from your passion to practice, courage to try and learn by doing. Osho says, “If your act is your love affair then it becomes creative. Creativity is the quality you bring to the activity you are doing. It is an attitude, an inner approach – how you look at things. Whatsoever you do, if you do it joyfully, if you do it lovingly, then it is creative”
5. Creativity demands a lot of courage. Because doing something unconventionally requires you take risks, be prepared for failure, and learn from it. Osho observes that once you recognition and respect (external validation) keeps us from experimenting, because we are too afraid to fail.
Creativity isn’t always about doing something that no one has done before – but in my view, it is always about executing your ideas with great love, great joy and a deep interest. If world recognizes it, you will be grateful. If not, you will still find intrinsic joy and happiness. Being creative is a selfish act!
Above paragraphs are taken from one of my favourite mentor tanmay vora’s blog www.qaspire.com. It seems to me that I am start taking interest in OSHO. I will read something that make me more sense and fulfil my desire and lust about life (curiosity, passion, affection, love ). It is so simple message and yet so powerful to understand, realizing in a practical prospective. It’s just truly amazing. I just can’t explain it in batter then this simple words.
It has been just a couple of weeks ago I came back to the UK and all of the sudden just everything come down to you. Sometime it is very hard to express or explain in plain simple English. Yeah… but, it is also hard to understand these changes as well.
I am trying my best to cope with these changes and put myself forward to any challenges came across. These feelings are mixture and yet vivid, silent and more powerful than I thought. I am writing this into my personal diary.
Hopefully I will achieve what exactly I am after and will keep intend to do for rest of my life. I will one day.
It has been long time I am not keeping up with my blog. I am willing to develop a habit or you can say discipline to write frequently, regularly and more often daily.
For that I should admit it requires a little bit of pushing self and takes time for it and just do it. It is always good to convert your mental dialogues into a meaningful writings. It will surely helps one to get things done and more understanding of what is really happening, how things can be better and where to start from in earlier stage. If you think that you have ideas just WRITE IT DOWN immediately. Put that in habit and make a discipline. You will never know one day you may hit a million dollar idea and become a rich and famous.
I should have admit that writing is not that easy but keep trying is easy. Giving up is damn easy. But that is all excuses; nothing to ashamed off. It’s perfectly normal and acceptable. Change requires attention, mind set and bit of inspiration every single day. To make changes in our nature it’s next to impossible but develop a habit is far more easier to achieve. It is just about to make right choice at right time. One little step at a time will effectively build up and it will eventually become a nature and help you to what you always want to be.
I am going to change my self. Actually I can see changes in my self. I am changing so does the world.